We currently have an opportunity for a part time Parking Attendant at our site in Edmonton Green. The role is 24 hours per week on a rota basis, however. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible as the rota can change to suit business needs.
The role will involve working outdoors and full training will be given. The successful candidate will need to be confident in using a hand-held device and customer service experience is highly advantageous.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Regular foot patrols of the car park
- Issuing the appropriate enforcement notice to vehicles which contravene the car park regulations
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- General onsite cleaning as required
- Frontline machine maintenance
- General onsite admin
- Carry out duties in line with company health and safety policies
- Carry out any other tasks and instructions as and when required
The ideal candidate will display;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good technical experience
- The ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining calm and polite at all times
- The ability to work under their own initiative and self-motivate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Awareness of safe working practices
The rate of pay is £10.00 per hour.
The role will be subject to employment checks and DBS.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, please upload your CV and email Recruitment@eurocarparks.com.