Park free with a blue badge
If you have a valid Blue Badge or are driving a passenger who holds a valid badge, you can apply for FREE parking at Edmonton Green shopping centre by either completing the form below, or calling 0208 8034 414 for more information.
To receive free parking:
• Please complete the following registration form
• We will need to take a copy of your blue badge for verification
You can park:
• In either the Asda car park, Multi-Storey or North Square car park
• Maximum of 3 hours (no return within 1 hour)
• In any disabled bay (observe time limits of max 3 hours)
When parking, ensure your badge is clearly displayed on your dashboard with all information visible – failure to do so will result in a charge being applied.
You can’t park:
• In permit holder parking bays
• Pick up bays
• Loading/service yard areas
Blue Badge concessions may vary in other local shopping centres, so please check before visiting. You can find more information by visiting the Blue Badge scheme on the Government website.
LONDON CONGESTION CHARGE EXEMPTION: Blue Badge holders can qualify for a discount from the London congestion charge. You must apply with TFL at least 10 days before your journey and pay a one-time £10 registration fee.
Apply for your blue badge parking
1. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM, complete it and return it to the management office.
2. Go to the management office and pick up a form to complete.
3. Complete the below form to enable your free parking for Blue Badge holders.
Applications are processed Monday – Friday. Applications received at the weekend will not be reviewed and approved until the next working day
If you park before you have received confirmation your application has been approved you may still be charged