Edmonton is a diverse and vibrant area of Enfield with a lot to offer its residents and visitors. The town has a rich history, dating back to the Saxon era. Edmonton was once a rural village, but it grew rapidly in the 19th and 20th centuries due to the Industrial Revolution. Today, Edmonton is a thriving place with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial
Edmonton is home to a number of attractions, including:
- Edmonton Green Shopping Centre: Edmonton Green Shopping Centre is a large shopping centre with over 120 stores.
- Edmonton Valley Park: Edmonton Valley Park is a large park with a variety of
amenities, including a children’s play area, a boating lake, and a mini golf course.
- Edmonton Museum: Edmonton Museum is a museum that tells the story of Edmonton’s history and culture.
- Edmonton Arts Centre: Edmonton Arts Centre is a theatre and arts centre that hosts a variety of performances and exhibitions.
- Edmonton is also home to a number of schools, colleges, and universities with a good transport network, with links to central London and other parts of the country.